Thursday, June 29, 2006

Vacation time

Soon my little science projects and I will be visiting a favorite uncle of mine in Michigan. The perfect setting...a nice-sized private lake, a pontoon, wave runner, fishing poles, zebra mussels(oh, yeah, that's a bad thing). No worries, mate. He is hosting my Yankee mom's- side- of- the- family reunion while we are there, many members of which I haven't seen in a while and my children have never met. It will be a good time, I'm sure. A nice change of pace from my southern counterparts. I'll be the only representative to the Hillbilly clan. I think I can make a good showin.
After the reunion, my uncle leaves the place to us while he starts his fishing vacation in Colorado. That's when the Vet (That would CORvet, not the animal doctor) in his garage will get taken for a run. I just need to lift the keys and make a copy while he isn't looking.
TEEHEE.
Hoping to post some pics while I'm there.
Adios.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Sounds fantastic. Have a great time!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Sounds like a plan.
Have fun.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

A week by the lake and interesting family stories to hear. Sounds like fun. Drive carefully.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you, thank you.
just wish I had checked the garage for any felines before I got well down the road. Do 911 calls perhaps deal with trapped cats??

8:49 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I may need some hillbilly advice from you. I didn't know you were of that ethnicity. (Did I mention the building supervisor on my Habitat for Humanity weekend?)

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home